In our last post, we talked about the dominance and quality of Microgaming casino software, easily considered the gold standard for the entire online casino industry. As a result of its huge popularity and player base, Microgaming also boasts the largest progressive slot machine jackpots. This fact only feeds the Microgaming slot frenzy, since the chance to win big always fuels traffic to its various casino brands.
As we write on August 3rd, 2009, 7:00 CST, Microgaming Progressive Slot Jackpots Total: $2,402,447.38
Prior to the passage of the 2006 UIGEA, (Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act) USA players were welcome to play Microgaming slots, and many initial winners came from the USA. Once this new statute was piggy-backed on the Safe Port Act, however, Microgaming and many other top software groups left the USA market, in order to avoid any legal conflicts. Suffice to say, Microgaming has stood the test of time: European and International business has never been better, as more internet users warm up to the idea of playing slots at online casinos.
The interest in online progressive slots is actually not surprising. Although online jackpots don’t even come close to some of the networked land based casino slot machine games, the thought of winning over $1,000,000 USD is motivation enough for players from around the world to play slots online.
Here are some of Microgaming’s top Progressive Games:
Note: These Slot Machines are for International Players Only, NO USA customers are allowed.
- LotsALoot - Play now at Lucky Nugget Casino, Click Here
- Major Millions - Play Now at River Belle Casino, Click Here
- Mega Moolah - Play Now at Blackjack Ballroom Casino, Click Here
- WowPot - Play Now at Lucky Emperor Casino, Click Here
- Progressive Cyberstud Poker - Play Now at Golden Tiger Casino, Click Here
- Triple 7s - Play Now at Casino Classic, Click Here
- Supa Jax - Play Now at Captain Cook’s Casino, Click Here
- Roulette Royal - Play Now at Gaming Club Casino, Click Here
- King Cashalot - Play Now at Jackpot City Casino, Click Here
- Tunza Munni - Play Now at Nostalgia Casino, Click Here
- Treasure Nile - Play Now at Strike It Lucky Casino, Click Here
- Poker Ride - Play Now at Phoenician Casino, Click Here
- Cash Splash - Play Now at Aztec Riches Casino, Click Here
- Fruit Fiesta - Play Now at Zodiac Casino, Click Here
- Jackpot Deuces - Play Now at Yukon Gold Casino, Click Here
Recent Progressive Jackpot Payouts
Now let’s get to the fun stuff: the payouts. First of all, our cautionary statement: the odds of winning a progressive slot machine jackpot are remote; and the odds are such that playing either $1000 worth of spins or $20 worth of spins gives the player the same chances of winning the jackpot on each spin. In fact, a few progressive jackpots in recent years have been won by players throwing $20 into $1 progressive machines just to kill time. Unlike table games, you can’t outsmart the machine or use any sort of strategy. Winning progressive jackpots at online casinos is pure, unadulterated luck.
- Major Millions Jackpot: $1,000,000+ USD, April, 2008 - Reset Level $250,000 USD
- Mega Moolah Jackpot: $6,000,000+ USD, May 2009 - Reset Level $1,000,000 USD
- Mega Moolah Jackpot: $1,171,727 USD, June 2009 - Reset Level $1,000,000
- Major Millions Jackpot: $562,944 USD, June 2009 - Reset Level $250,000 USD
Other Interesting Microgaming Online Casino Jackpot Stats:
Source: Online Casino Advisor
- The June 2009 Mega Moolah and Major Millions jackpot hit within two days of each other
- Major Millions was the first progressive slot in history to payout a jackpot over $1 Million USD
- Major Millions has paid out Jackpots 6 times in the last year, the average being $740,000 USD
- The last 3 Mega Moolah Jackpot wins have been above $4 Million USD
- Prior to the June 2009 Mega Moolah Jackpot Payout, Mega Moolah’s Jackpot payouts were on track to break the $7 Million USD barrier. Previous jackpots were $4.3 Million USD, $5.6 Million USD, and $6.4 Million USD, respectively.
- Although Microgaming Jackpot totals across all machines may decrease from time to time, on average, Microgaming’s jackpot totals are the largest in the online casino industry, and its jackpots tend to increase more rapidly in comparison to other casino software companies.
So that’s the rundown on Microgaming’s stellar slot machines. Without a doubt, there’s a lot of cash to be won by all, so if your favorite machine pays out a jackpot, there are over 10 different progressive slot machines to play. The variety and scope of Microgaming’s Slot machines have created a strong player base, and its huge jackpot payouts dwarf all other online casino software companies.
Play Microgaming Slots Here:
Lucky Nugget Casino - International Players Only - Click Here
River Belle Casino - International Players Only - Click Here
Gaming Club Casino - International Players Only - Click Here
Jackpot City Casino - International Players Only - Click Here
Good luck and have fun from Jaxcasinos.com!